The relay explorer RXplore mobile application is designed for operators and site engineers to improve the ease-of-use and increase productivity, at site, during maintenance of protection relays. The app enables a secure connection to the ABB cloud and to selected ABB protection and control relays, and ABB monitoring and diagnostic devices. RXplore supports downloading data from ABB’s cloud service as well as visualization, parameterization and sharing fault information at site.
- RXplore mobile application
- Easy and secure connection to ABB’s Relion® Protection and Control relays and ABB Monitoring and Diagnostic devices.
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface for improved operation efficiency.
- Continued and easy availability of service.
- No need to carry a laptop to perform simple operations to the relay.
- Easily share IED events and fault information from the relay to someone else for further analysis.
- Easily scan the network to identify supported ABB products in the lineup.
- Secure connection to the relay to perform limited operations.
- Update firmware of selected relays
- Connect and operate supported relay via any wired LAN to Wi-Fi adapter
- Change settings/ parameters of selected relay.
- Read and share fault information from relay.
- Read, view and share events from relay.
- Check circuit breaker condition.
- Connect to ABB Ability™ Condition Monitoring for switchgear (SWICOM)
The RXplore application is available free-of-charge from Google Play and App Store