Control and Relay Panel solutions
Providing customized solutions for utility and industrial distribution networks
A Control & Relay Panel (CRP) solution is designed to provide to control the associated line or transformer feeders through MV indoor and outdoor switchgear at various primary distribution/ zonal substations. The CRP is one of the most important equipment of the substation as it works as a shield guard for entire substation equipment’s and electrical network.
- Used for the control & monitoring of electrical equipment such as transformers, generators, busbars and circuit breakers
- Designing and manufacturing of CRP depends on the requirement of the customer (philosophy). These can broadly be classified as follows;
- Line protection
- Transformer protection
- Busbar protection
- Tie breaker
- Bus coupler
- The CRP comprises of equipment such as Relion or ABB legacy numerical relays (or even electromechanical relays), communicable multi-function meters, semaphore indicators, control switches, indicating lamps, push buttons, annunciators, test blocks and test plugs, installed as per customer approved design.
- Fully customized as per customer requirements
- Factory engineered and tested
- Fast commissioning at customer site
- Recover of customer investment