These grid automation relays are designed for remote control and monitoring, protection, fault indication, power quality analyzing and automation in medium-voltage secondary distribution systems.
With REC615 and RER615, grid reliability is enhanced, ranging from basic, non-directional overload protection to extended protection functionality with power quality analyses. Thus, REC615 meets today’s requirements for smart grids and supports the protection of cable feeders likewise RER615 supports the protection of overhead lines in isolated neutral, resistance-earthed, compensated and solidly earthed networks.
- Grid automation protection and control
- Advanced protection functionality to detect, isolate and restore power in overhead line networks
- Integrated power quality measurement, including voltage dips and swells logging
- Adaptable standard configurations for rapid engineering and commissioning
- Large, easy-to-read LCD with SLD, local control and parameterization capability with dedicated push buttons for safe and easy operation
- Web-based parameterization tool with download capability
- Cyber security features such as audit trail
- Multiple controllable objects (up to ten objects including two breakers)/REC615
- Flexible control of three-phase recloser/RER615
- Freely programmable
- Integrated power quality measurement, including voltage dips, swells logging and load profile
- Supports IEC 60870-5-101/104, DNP3 level 2, Modbus or IEC 61850 with GOOSE messaging communication protocols for high-speed protection, fault isolation and restoration
- Four programmable function keys support direct access of additional control functions (e.g. Hotline tag, non-reclose mode, enable/disable protection function)