ABB's advanced data-sharing and backup service, Data Care, provides technical documentation of protection and control relays throughout their entire life cycle. Data Care is a Web-based service, which provides the customer with a structured storing space for technical documentation, such as relay configuration files, disturbance recordings, technical solutions, drawings and other documents. Special features such as access to documents for multiple users, service-related alarm email notifications and news updates from ABB make Data Care a viable choice for utility and industry customers.
Firmware update feature on Data Care portal represents an integral part of ABB’s life cycle management of distribution protection relays. Users can update the software of their Relion® protection relays to achieve an optimal level of usability and reliability over the life time of the relay.
- Advanced data-sharing and backup service
- Easy sharing of files within customer users, ABB experts, subcontractors and service providers
- More efficient lifecycle services with web-based cloud service of relay data
- Server location and security policies are available and informed
- Private ABB cloud
- Cloud service is developed based on years of relay expertise