This is a total end-to-end solution for secondary distribution substations, comprising of 'packaged' compact substation and grid automation solution cabinet to facilitate digitalization.
Power distribution operators are faced with ever increasing efficiency, reliability, and supply quality requirements. To meet these demands, operators need to implement distribution grid automation solution in the secondary substations in the network.
- The grid automation solutions can be applied to new secondary switchgears, ring main units (RMU), pole-mounted reclosers/breakers or load-break switches, or utilized as a cost-efficient upgrade of an existing installation.
- The grid automation solutions are based on standardized ready-to-be-deployed control cabinets, with variants for both overhead line and underground cable networks. The cabinets are suitable for all applications, ranging from monitoring to more advanced solutions with accurate measurements, protection, control, and automation functionality.
- Wireless communication solutions enable secure connectivity of multiple secondary substations to a centralized DMS or dispatch center, using public mobile networks.
- Standard solutions include secure communication, centralized supervision, and user account management.
- Versatile solutions for greenfield and brownfield installations
- Fast deployment
- Localized and customized