Medium voltage (MV) switchgear for primary distribution up to 17.5 kV suitable for indoor installations
UniGear 500R is a very space efficient solution, designed to reduce the width of the medium-voltage air-insulated switchgear (AIS).
Panel design is only 500 mm wide for feeder current up to 2000 A.
Its compact design makes UniGear 500R ideal for container installation for primary distribution.
One of the main characteristics of the UniGear 500R switchgear is the isolation of the circuit-breaker from the main busbars by means of the three-position disconnector.
- Rated voltage up to 17.5 kV
- Rated feeder current up to 2 000 A
- Rated short time current up to 31.5 kA/3s
- Ultra-slim panel measures only 500 mm in width
- Ideal solution for compact substations e.g. containers
- Visible earthing connection (IEC version)
- Circuit breaker can be removed from the cubicle
- Standards: IEC, ENA
- Design: LSC-2A, PM
- Internal arc class: A FLR
- Highly customized versions available
- Switchgear can be back to wall installed
- Available in Digital version