UniSec is an indoor air-insulated switchgear for medium voltage secondary distribution up to 24 kV, 1250A, 25kA. UniSec offers a broad portfolio of functional units and technical features and is suitable for a wide range of applications including industry, substations, data centers, small generation systems, buildings & infrastructures and smart grids.
- Air-insulated switchgear for medium voltage secondary distribution up to 24 kV, 1250A, 25kA
- Modular and flexible design ensures simple and easy installation, use and maintenance
- Wide range of apparatus, SF6 switch disconnectors, SF6 vacuum circuit breakers and vacuum contactors
- High-level operator safety thanks to internal arc-proof design and a wide range of mechanical interlocks
- Both LSC2A and LSC2B service continuity classification available, depending on specific plant needs
- Optimized investments as a result of space-efficient design, with compact functional units and reduced footprint
- Suitable and certified for installation in the most severe conditions like marine, areas with high seismic hazard, and low temperature environments
- Functional units with removable and withdrawable circuit breakers
- HBC functional unit with multi-function apparatus, integrated vacuum circuit breaker and gas insulated disconnector, only 500mm wide
- Several solutions for exhausting the gas produced by an internal arc either inside or outside the switchgear room
- Tested according to the latest IEC, GB and GOST specifications
- Suitable and certified for Marine, Seismic, Low temperature environments
For users with a green focus, UniSec AirPlus is also available - offering the same known dimensions, safety and reliability. The UniSec AirPlus utilizes an eco-efficient version of the HySec, a combined circuit breaker and disconnector. With ABB’s AirPlus™ insulation gas in the disconnector device, the global warming potential is reduced to less than 1 - a reduction of more than 99.99% compared to the conventionally used SF6.