With ZX2.2, ABB offers an arc-proof indoor switchgear especially designed to meet the requirements of the North American market.
The stainless steel gas tanks protect all high voltage parts inside permanently from environmental influences resulting in a very reliable and practically maintenance-free switchgear. All switching devices are motor-operated and can be controlled remotely.
Feeder panels are equipped with three-position disconnects on both sides of the circuit breaker and an additional cable grounding switches. View ports enable the visual control.
All panels are routine-tested and gas-filled in the factory. The use of plug-in technology for busbar and power cable connection enables safe, fast and easy installation without the need for special tools.
- Rated voltage up to 38 (42) kV
- Rated normal current up to 2500 A
- Rated short-time withstand current up to 40 kA
- Maximum operator safety thanks to arc-resistant design
- Reliable operation and maximum availability
- Fast installation thanks to plug-in technology
- Arc-proof design
- Available in single, double or transfer bus configuration
- Vacuum circuit breaker type VD4X
- Plug-in busbar connection
- Inner cone cable termination system
- Customized low voltage compartment offers ample space for mounting of protection and control devices
- Integrated plenums and optional pressure relief to the outside of the switchgear room
- View ports for visual verification of the three position disconnect status
- Optional camera system available