ZX0.2 is part of ABBs successful ZX family of gas-insulated indoor switchgears for primary distribution. This three-phase encapsulated, arc-proof switchgear is equipped with a solid-insulated busbar system. It is a single panel design.
The gas tank protects all high voltage parts inside permanently from environmental influences resulting in a practically maintenance-free switchgear.
The front access only design allows space saving wall-mounted or back-to-back installation. Thanks to its very compact design, it helps you to optimize your substation layout and reduce infrastructure cost.
All panels are routine-tested and gas-filled in the factory. Therefore there is no need for gas works on site.
- Rated voltage up to 27 kV
- Rated normal current up to 2500 A
- Rated short-time withstand current up to 31.5 kA
- Small footprint
- Maintenance-free high voltage parts
- Reliable operation and high availability
- Arc-proof design
- Single busbar
- Front access
- Vacuum circuit breaker type VD4X
- Load break switches and fuse combinations available
- Mechanical operator area
- View ports for visual verification of the three position disconnect status
- Outer cone cable termination system
- Optional pressure relief to the outside of the switchgear room