IEC gas insulated switchgear ZX0
Very compact switchgear in block design
ZX0 is part of ABBs successful ZX family of gas-insulated indoor switchgears for primary distribution level. It is a three-phase encapsulated, arc-resistant switchgear in block design.
The gas tank protects all high voltage parts inside permanently from environmental influences resulting in a practically maintenance-free switchgear.
The front access only design allows space saving wall-mounted or back-to-back installation, ideal for applications in building and offshore segment, where real estate is a premium.
All panels are routine-tested and gas-filled in the factory. Therefore there is no need for gas works on site.
- Rated voltage up to 24 kV
- Rated normal current up to 1250 A
- Rated short-time withstand current up to 25 kA
- Small footprint
- Maintenance-free high voltage parts
- Optimized life-cycle cost
- Arc-resistant design (AFL(R))
- Single busbar
- Front access
- Vacuum circuit breaker type VD4X
- Load break switches and fuse combinations available
- Outer cone cable termination system
- No fan cooling