EC Titanium integrated motor drive
EC Titanium™ motors are a highly efficient integrated motor drive that combines synchronous reluctance and permanent magnet technologies for a sustainable, wirelessly connected solution that improves customers bottom line.
- IE5 efficiency - highly efficient at full load and partial load conditions offering up to 16% efficiency gains at partial load and speed.
- The integrated product saves considerable control panel space and reduces wiring costs by placing the drive on top of or on the opposite drive end of the motor.
- Tune and control flexibility - multiple options including wired keypads and PC tools for easy commissioning and tuning as well as Bluetooth communication for easy configuration and ABB Ability connectivity.
- Plug and play - the drive is pre-programmed only requiring two inputs (start/stop) to run out of the box.
- NEMA drop in - using conventional NEMA product architecture, the mounting dimensions makes interchanging seamless.
- Power density - receive more power from a smaller frame size.
- Reliable and low noise - extremely low starting current and less cogging reduces mechanical stresses of the driven load.
- Integrated motor drive models are ABB Ability™ ready with built in capability to monitor the health of the unit.
- Exhaust / return fans
- Energy recovery systems
- Blower units
- Air handling units
- Rooftop condensing fans
- Vacuum pumps
- Air handling
- Water / wastewater
- Food processing
- Data centers
- Building systems
- Clean room systems
- General industrial