When the application requires caustic cleaning solutions and sanitizing washdowns which will compromise the surface of a standard washdown motor, stainless steel motors are the answer.
Designed for harsh food processing environments; impervious to rust and deterioration caused by caustic sanitizing.
Stainless steel motors utilize corrosion resistant materials across all components minimizing your risk of potential violations for inadequate equipment.
- 0.25 -149kW (1/3 - 20 hp)
- 56C – 256TC frame
- 230/460, 575 volt
- Enclosures: TEFC & TENV
- Inverter-duty available
- 300 series stainless steel frame, endplates, conduit box, shaft, base and hardware
- Laser etched nameplate
- Four condensate drains in each endplate
- Endplate rabbets sealed
- Conduit box is welded to the frame to provide leak proof seal
- Lipped oversized conduit box
- Polished stainless steel finish
- Rotating non-contact labyrinth seal on DE and ODE
- Neoprene gaskets
- Double-sealed ball bearings
- 3 year warranty
- Wet environments
- Food processing
Key documents / links