Learn how ABB Wireless products are best deployed for a range of demanding uses. This five-day course covers network planning, installation, management and troubleshooting. Sign up today!
ABB Wireless offers an extensive line of robust radio communication products and services to align customer needs with the best solutions to meet the challenges of their applications and business today, and in the future. To ensure products are deployed successfully, a technical training course is offered where participants will learn how to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot ABB Wireless products.
- Wireless networking
- ABB Wireless products
- Network management
Click here to view the extended training course agenda.
This training is intended for engineers and technicians working in:
- Project planning
- Maintenance of communication networks
- Good knowledge in IP and Ethernet switching
- Good knowledge in wireless transmission technology
Upcoming scheduled ABB Wireless training course date and location:
Monday, July 22 - Thursday, July 25 2019
ABB Upstream Oil & Gas
150 Eagle Ford DR
Pleasanton TX 78064
The schedule for the week will be as follows:
- Monday – one-day introduction to IP, RF and wireless networking; ABB Wireless product line overview
- Tuesday and Wednesday – two-day TropOS hands-on technical training
- Thursday – one-day SuprOS hands-on technical training
Pricing for the courses will be as follows:
- Full four-day hands-on technical training – $1750, including:
- One-day introduction to IP, RF and wireless networking; ABB Wireless product line overview – $600
- Two-day TropOS hands-on technical training – $1000
- Three-day introduction (one-day) and TropOS hands-on technical training (two-day) – $1500
- Three-day TropOS hands-on technical training (two-day) and SuprOS hands-on technical training (one-day) – $1500
To register for this training course or to inquire about on-site training, please complete the form on the right-hand side of the page. We will respond to your request.