A hotfix rollup package for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.8 has been released.
The hotfix rollup 20181218 for PCM600 version 2.8 corrects the following:
- In cases where composite function block is present in the application configuration, then on migration of Relion® IED to higher version in PCM600 project may cause error.
- In cases where function blocks with different instance numbers are present and these function blocks to be migrated, then position of these function blocks may change in the application configuration.
This hotfix rollup includes also the previously released hotfix/rollups for PCM600 version 2.8:
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20180626.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20180423.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20180111.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20171027.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20170621.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Hotfix 20170320.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix rollup package for PCM600 version 2.8 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes rollup will be applied. If earlier hotfix rollup for PCM600 version 2.8 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The hotfix rollup 20181218 for PCM600 version 2.8 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and ABB software library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20181218.exe
We recommend the installation of this hotfix rollup 20181218 when using PCM600 version 2.8.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.
Raghuvendra Singh, Global Product Manager
Gaurav Srivastav, Product Manager