A hotfix rollup package for Protection and Control IED Manager PCM600 version 2.9 has been released.
The hotfix rollup package 20190628 for PCM600 version 2.9 enables/includes improvements and corrections for the following:
- Improved certificate handling of Life cycle services.
- Improved performance of save in Application Configuration.
- User can now create any number of phasor groups in IED and every created group can include maximum 7 signals. It can be written to IED and shown in LHMI of 640 series.
- Improved validation of IEC 61850 on FCD and GOOSE Type 1A AppID range.
- Improved robustness of search in Graphical Display Editor.
- Improved robustness of easy GOOSE engineering in Application Configuration.
- PCM600 user name can include non-alphanumeric characters, except these "/\:|<>+=;,?*%@
This hotfix rollup includes also the previously released hotfix for PCM600 version 2.9:
- PCM600 2.9 Hotfix 20181219.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix package for PCM600 version 2.9 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes will be applied. If earlier hotfix for PCM600 version 2.9 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The hotfix rollup 20190628 for PCM600 version 2.9 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and ABB software library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.9 Rollup 20190628.exe
We recommend the installation of this hotfix rollup 20190628 when using PCM600 version 2.9.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.
Raghuvendra Singh, Global Product Manager
Gaurav Srivastav, Product Manager