ABB’s Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT motor is a true severe duty motor that bridges the gap between the Baldor-Reliance General Purpose and XEX premium severe duty motor lines.
"When it comes to performance, the Severe Duty XT is a versatile option for what the industry expects as severe duty,” said Matt Rodebush, ABB NEMA Motors Global Segment Manager. “With Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT motors, premium features come standard on a wide variety of configurations. Therefore, it’s easy to get up and running with a high-performance motor for the most demanding applications."
Severe Duty XT Motors are the solution to most severe duty application challenges. These motors are easy to install and maintain and offer a wide range of standard features that cost extra on most other motors. Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT motors, designed for protection and performance, come with the quality and reliability you expect from the brand you prefer.
Off-the-shelf features help your severe duty applications perform safely and reliably:
- Heavy-duty cast-iron frame construction available in 1-300 HP NEMA 143T frame up to 449T frame
- Enhanced ingress protection and corrosion-resistant two-part epoxy paint for durability
- Color lead cables for easy identification and installation
- Diagonally split, oversized, rotatable conduit box for ease of connection
- Phase paper and coil head lacing on each winding turn for increased mechanical rigidity and a greater level of insulation between phases
- Laser-etched, easy-to-read inverter-duty nameplate
- Dynamically balanced to achieve vibration levels below NEMA requirements
- Sealed bearings on 143T-256T frames provide reduced need for maintenance
- ABB Ability™ smart sensor ready for condition monitoring
- Division 2 markings, Class I, Group A, B, C, D
- Three-year warranty
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to serve our customers. With our products and services, we help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability and achieve precise control of their applications. www.abb.com/motors www.abb.com/drives