CA4-01 Auxiliary Contact Block
The auxiliary contact blocks are used for the operation of auxiliary circuits and control circuits for standard industrial environments.
Types of auxiliary contact blocks for front mounting:
• CA4 1 or 4-pole block, with instantaneous N.O., N.C. contacts
• CC4 1-pole block, with N.O. leading contact or N.C. lagging contact
• CAT4 2-pole block, with instantaneous N.O. + N.C. contacts and A1 / A2 coil terminal connection on front face.
Select the 4-pole auxiliary contact blocks CA4-..E, CA4-..M, CA4-..U or CA4-..N type, according to the contactor or contactor relay type for compliance with the standard requirements (see "Terminal marking and positioning").
Types of auxiliary contact blocks for side mounting:
• CAL4 2-pole block, with instantaneous N.O. + N.C. contacts.
For clipping onto the right- and/or left-hand side of the contactors. The auxiliary contact blocks are equipped with screw type connecting terminals delivered open, protected against accidental direct contact and bear the corresponding function marking.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): (39.5 x 9.9 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 0.014 kg
- Customs tariff: 85030099
- Standard: IEC 60529, IEC 60947-1, EN 60529 Auxiliary Terminals IP20