Control panels CP600-Pro
CP600-Pro is a high-class HMI range for versatile challenging applications and fully compatible with ABB’s CP600 platform of control panels. It provides an impressive set of selected features. The CP600-Pro range opens new opportunities to machine builders and system integrators wishing to give their customers a choice between product variants with different features and pricing.
The robust aluminum enclosure with real glass screen makes the CP600-Pro range best choice for versatile industrial applications. Pure black front design lets the new CP600-Pro fit optimally into a wide range of customers´ different machine and application designs. Standard landscape installation as well as portrait mounting support the flexibility of CP600-Pro for various demands. The extended operation temperature range of -20…+60 °C makes this control panels range suitable for challenging applications.
CP600-Pro provides five different screen sizes: 5”, 7”, 10.1”, 15.6” and 21.5”. The panels provide high resolutions from 800 x 480 to 1920 x 1080 pixels. Multi-touch screens with support of e.g. swiping, zooming and two-finger operation simplify a secure and reliable handling of machines and applications.
- 1x ETH 10/100/1000 Mbit (beside CP6605)
- 2x ETH 10/100 Mbit
- 3x ETH networks with different PHY (CP6605: 2x)
- OPC UA server and client
- 1x serial interface SW configurable for easy connectivity without Ethernet
- Screen sizes: 5“ (CP6605), 7“ (CP6607), 10.1“ (CP6610), 15.6“ (CP6615), 21.5“ (CP6621).
- Design tool for user interface: PB610 Panel Builder 600.
- Scalable Vector Graphics SVG, free graphic widgets in large gallery.
- ABB drivers for effortless integration into e.g. ABB AC500 PLC platform, ABB Drives and ABB Motion controllers.
- Drivers for integration into a couple of third party automation systems.
- OPC UA client and server supported.
- Up to four physical protocols in parallel.
- Several options for remote access, plus FTP, SNTP, RSS.
- Data transfer function to convert between protocols and interfaces like a gateway.
- Configurable as web panel for visualization of AC500 web server (V3).