AC500-S Safety PLC - CPU
AC500-S Safety PLC offers unique integrated Safety CPU modules SM560-S, SM560-S-FD-1 and SM560-S-FD-4, which are optimally designed to meet even the most complex functional safety application requirements.
- Certified for SIL3 (IEC 61508, IEC 62061, IEC 61511) and PL e (ISO 13849-1) safety applications.
- Both PROFIsafe F-Host and F-Device functions over PROFINET are supported including the connectivity to more than one F-Host.
- Connectivity to 3rd party PROFINET/PROFIsafe modules supported.
- Large safety (300 bytes and more) and standard data (1000 bytes and more) exchange using PROFINET/PROFIsafe and internal communication.
- Flexible configuration concept in machine building due to configuration switch.
- Capable to RUN while the standard CPU is in STOP or maintenance mode.
- Extensive diagnostic functionality as per the safety norms set by the standards.
- Trigonometric functions supported with floating point calculations.
- LD, FBD and Structured Text (ST) safety programming editors supported.
- Powerful user management and project protection measures implemented.
- PLCopen safety libraries are supported in addition to extensive AC500-S safety system libraries.
- Easy creation of user defined libraries for safety applications.
The AC500-S components are available as XC (extreme conditions) version for harsh environmental conditions.