The PVS-100/120-MVCS is an integrated product specifically engineered for decentralized solar plants realized with ABB PVS-100/120 string inverters. The solution allows to connect up to 26 inverters for a maximum power of 3.1 MVA.
The MVCS includes an optimized MV oil-immersed transformer, MV gas-insulated switchgear, all necessary LV protections and connections to attach the solar array and a set of available auxiliary services with independent auxiliary power.
Components are part of ABB's portfolio, ensuring the highest standards of quality, performance and durability.
- Designed for decentralized systems based on the 1000 Vdc string inverters PVS-100/120-TL
- Integrated low voltage distribution panel for a simplified and cost optimized Balance of System (BoS) without the need of additional recombiners
- Quick individual isolation of each feeder, even on-load, for easy and cost-effective maintenance, ensuring maximum uptime
- Individually-protected feeders, enabling separate inverters to be serviced without disrupting the rest of the units connected to the same cluster
- Optimized and very compact layout for integration of all components necessary for medium voltage connection
- Standardized shipping dimensions ensure reduced logistic costs
- Made in Europe product, compatible with most of the world-wide structural regulations and standards
- Vertically integrated product from ABB, guaranteed by ABB