ABB PVS980 central inverters are ideal for large PV power plants. The high DC input voltage, high efficiency, proven components, compact and modular design, suitability for outdoor use and a host of life cycle services ensure ABB PVS980 central inverters provide a rapid return on investment.
PVS980 inverters feature a proven self-contained cooling system used in other ABB industrial applications. This innovative, truly low-maintenance cooling solution is designed for demanding applications and harsh environments, cutting maintenance costs and ensuring outstanding endurance. PVS980 central inverters are available from 1818 kVA up to 2300 kVA, and are optimized for cost-effective, multi-megawatt power plants.
- High total performance
- Outstanding endurance for outdoor use
- Compact, modular product design
- High DC input voltage up to 1500 VDC
- Extensive DC and AC side protection
- Self-contained cooling system with high efficiency
- Versatile design for large-scale PV plants to minimize system costs
- Complete range of industrial data communication options, including remote monitoring
- Life cycle service and support through ABB’s extensive global service network