The new innovative ABB Export limitation solution allows solar plant owners to get the maximum energy from their inverters in compliance with the export limit set by grid operators and utilities worldwide without the need of investing in additional controllers or dedicated devices.
Thanks to the distributed control algorithm built in every PVS series string inverter and the installation of a standard meter at the point of connection, it is possible to enable the Export Limitation functionality for plants with up to 15 inverters connected with the grid, either LV or MV.
The configuration of the Export Limitation solution at plant level is incredibly quick, thanks to the support of the new mobile app ABB Ability™ Installer for solar inverters available for both iOS and Android mobile devices, and extremely intuitive.
- IP based solution
- Leveraging wireless and mobile device
- Innovative distributed control algorithm built-in the every PVS inverter models
- Up to 15 units per plant (25 soon)
- Works with just the installation of a standard meter (either RS-485 or Ethernet) in addition to standard PVS inverter
- Intuitive and quick set up through ABB Ability™ Installer for solar inverters mobile app
- Fully integrated with Aurora Vision® cloud
- Both low and medium voltage connection with the grid
- High performance control solution: < 2 seconds for reaching the target
- Compliant with modern regulatory norms worldwide (such as: AS/NZS 4777.2:2015, G100)