Highest precision under harshest conditions
The LS4000 is an in situ cross-stack analyzer for measuring gas component concentrations.
It applies the highly selective, optical measuring principle of tunable diode laser (TDL) absorption spectroscopy.
LS4000 is a stand-alone system and is approved for use in hazardous areas according to international standards.
The device consists of a transmitter and a receiver unit. The units are connected by a junction box.
- Lowest detection limits, highly accurate measurements
- Highly selective, virtually cross interference free
Suitable for harsh process conditions
- In situ, direct measurement of hazardous gas streams
- For high pressure, high temperature applications
Fast and direct
- In situ, no sample transport or conditioning
- Fast response
Safe, compact and easy
- Flameproof housing (Ex-d), no purging
- No nitrogen purging for O2 measurement
- Compact and lightweight, insensitive to vibrations
- Ease of maintenance