The GLA131-GGA begin recording data within 20 seconds after power on so users do not have to wait for a long warm-up period for the system to thermally equilibrate.
ABB’s patented OA-ICOS technology, a fourth-generation cavity enhanced absorption technique, has many advantages over older, conventional and delicate cavity ringdown spectroscopy and direct absorption techniques. LGR-ICOS analyzers are easier to operate and more robust, thus providing users with higher performance and reliability at lower operating costs.
The GLA131-GGA analyzer have an internal computer that can store data practically indefinitely on an SD card and send real time data to a tablet, smartphone or other WiFi device. The analyzer includes control and analysis software.
- Lightweight: less than 6.1 kg (13.5 pounds) with battery (included)
- Continuous measurements
- Data reported every second with high sensitivity
- Ideal for soil flux studies and field measurements of greenhouse gases
- Extremely wide linear range, CH4 range up to 1% (optional Extended Range)
- No cross interferences
- Operates directly on DC power
- Fast gas flow response time (1 second, 1/e)
- Records data within 20 seconds after power on
- Multiple data outputs and internet connectivity
- Recirculating capabilities (inlet/outlet)