A pre-engineered function package
The FlexLoader FP 100 is a pre-engineered and proven
function package that simplifies the transition from
manual to robotic machine tending and handling.
The main benefits are the usability, high availability,
and small footprint. It replaces manual tending and
other feeders when a short cycle time is required.
FlexLoader FP 100 is quickly and easily installed or
moved. The FP 100 features the powerful built-in
vision system, FlexLoader Vision, for robot guidance
of complex parts between 5-20 mm. The cycle time
is as short as 3 seconds depending on geometry.
Easy to integrate for integrators
No need to spend valuable engineering time to design
one-off, customized cells and no need to design a preverified,
optimal machine tool feeder. The function
package comes prepared with robot interface, safety
functions and ready to use RAPID application code.
The simplicity of FlexLoader Vision lets the operator
teaching new workpieces in just a few minutes, and
switch between batches is done even faster.
A complete ready-to-use package
To operate the function package, the operator pours
the workpieces to be processed on a buffer belt that
slowly feeds a bowl feeder, while the robot picks a
workpiece from the camera belt and feeds it to one
or more processing machines or assembly stations.
- Specifically designed for robot guidance
- Tight integration of control and communication with robot
- High performance FlexLoader Vision algorithms from Matrox Imaging
- Automatic gripping tool collision avoidance
- Identification and discrimination of different workpieces
- Proven and ready-to-use RAPID application code templates
- Effective part separation by bowl feeder
- Graphical user interface for parametrical setup for conveyors for each workpiece
- Configurable graphical presentation of cell information
- FlexLoader integrates an OPC-UA server for distribution of robot data