FlexPLP : Flexible programmable positioner
The FlexPLP - IRPLP 050 (Programmable Linear Positioner) is a range of programmable linear axes which can be combined together to create small one, two or three linear robots. The FlexPLP typically carry tooling and are used to adjust tooling position to accommodate different parts held byt the same jig.
The axes can work in synchronized motion and combined together to create a complete programmable tooling system.
- Compact 3 axis programmable unit
- Modulary 1 to 3 axis
- Protected by design against sparks
- Integrated cabling & piping for actuator
- High repeatability & stiffness
- Either driven by ABB IRC5 robot controller or PLC
- Robot like programming using user-friendly interface
- Patented technology
- Flexible tooling
- Material handling & positioning
- SMB box
- Robot Cables 5, 10, 15 m
- Modular 1 to 3 axis