The largest robot ABB has ever made.
In designing the IRB 8700 the focus was on delivering a very reliable robot with a low total cost of ownership. Through a combination of robust design elements, including simpler parts configurations where possible, ABB Robotics applied decades of engineering experience to combine the high performance customers require with low overall maintenance needs.
In addition, the IRB 8700 delivers 25% faster speeds than any other robot in this class size.
Features and benefits:
- High payloads up to 1000 kg with the wrist down
- 25% faster speeds than other robots in this size class
- Highly reliable with simplified design and Foundry Plus 2 protection standard
- Built around LeanID for reduced wear on dress packs and ease of simulation
- Built using non-hazardous materials