ABB is a leading global manufacturer of dry-type and liquid-filled transformers specifically designed to meet the requirements of oil, gas and chemical industry. The transformers are suitable for both onshore and offshore applications.
In today's complex oil and gas industry, ABB recognizes that environment safety, reliability and resiliency are some of the top challenges faced by the industry. To help address these concerns, ABB incorporates rigorous design, simulation and testing protocol when manufacturing its transformers.
ABB offers a complete range of transformers designed and tested for durability to withstand the harsh environment in the oil and gas complex.
They power all aspects of power distribution from the main substation to every sector of the refinery, petrochemical plant, offshore platform, and marine vessel.
- Proven advanced transformer common design technology platform
- Robust exterior designs (IP 55 or ANSI 3R)
- Special enclosures such as sealed design or stainless
- Coating and painting systems designed for heavy industrial or offshore corrosive environment
- Standard built-in safety features
- Standard easy of installation and maintenance mechanical characteristics.
- Available features such as CoreSense and CoreTec for asset monitoring and management