ABB's pole-mounted distribution transformers are mounted above ground on poles. These transformers typically service urban and rural residential and commercial loads. Other are light industrial and commercial lighting applications.
ANSI pole-mounted transfomers are available in a continuously self-protected (CSP) version from continuous overload and network protection from transformer faults.
- Single-phase up to 167 kVA
- Three-phase up to 315 kVA
- Primary voltage up to 36 kV
- Secondary voltages up to 480 V
- Cooling type: ONAN
- Available fluids: mineral oil and ester fluids
- ABB utilizes a focus factory concept which leads to great experience in specific products giving a very high level of consistency in design, manufacture and test
- ABB has the biggest library of type tested designs
- All ABB distribution transformers factories utilize the common design platform giving us best in class experience, consistency and repeatability
- ABB has more distribution transformer factories than any other supplier, meaning we are always close to your project destination
- ABB utilizes best in class manufacturing and quality processes to ensure that our transformers will meet the most stringent requirements
- ABB has the widest portfolio of distribution transformer products meaning that our experience in providing solutions to challenging requirements is unrivalled
- ABB leads the supply base in technological advancement with our Green-R-Trafo and Smart-R-Trafo products