A wide variety of products generally customized according to technical specification and supplied from few pieces to high volume air-core, iron-core. From phase-shifting to harmonic suppression, these components are used in a large variety of applications and in many industrial activities.
Cast resin insulation technology is sometimes necessary for medium voltage (MV) reactors, vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI) technology for the common medium- and low voltage applications. Dry-type reactors are fundamental components in the power quality management, losses reduction, cost alignment and signal shaping could be translated in an overall cost reduction for the equipped applications.
- wide range of power ratings, from 1 kVAr to several MVAr
- single-phase or three-phase
- for voltages up to 36 kV
- special designs for high frequency applications (up to 25 kHz)
- with different types of cooling: AN (air natural), AF (air forced) or WF (water forced)
- with any type of enclosure
- Respectful for people and property
- Flexible for customer requirements
- Versatile utilization options
- Powerful engineering and ABB design