GOH is a 36 kV high current, oil impregnated transformer bushing for oil-air application, normally used for generator step-up transformers. Current rating is up to 25 kA and its design facilitates use in bus duct arrangements with high temperatures.
GOH can be installed in any angle from horizontal to vertical, and is equipped with a 2 kV test tap. Connection is done to terminal plates on both air side and oil side.
- Voltage: 36 kV
- Current: ≤ 25 kA
- Technology: Oil impregnated paper (OIP) with porcelain insulator
- A cost effective solution for GSU transformers.
- Proven design, continually improved since 1967.
- Unsurpassed system for temperature compensation.
- Available in three current ratings to facilitate a broad range of applications.