One of the crucial parameters that should be monitored in large distribution transformers and power transformers is liquid temperature. Comem eOTI, with digital and analog output, enables effective maintenance and enhances the reliability of the transformer by continuously monitoring the liquid temperature.
The thermometer bulb in the Comem eOTI detects variations in the transformer liquid temperature that generate a contraction or expansion of the capillary connected to the pointer shaft. By avoiding unacceptable thermal deviations, the device ensures a longer operating life of the asset.
Thermometers are based on the Bourdon working principle, which enables a direct and precise conveyance of the temperature rise from the bulb to the main dial. The adjustable switching system connected to the pointer shaft provides the desired alarm/trip signals
- More than 50 years of experience in manufacturing transformer components
- Comprehensive product portfolio for distribution and power transformers
- New generation of liquid temperature devices with digital and analog output (eDevices)
- Global after-sales and customer support network
- Power transformers and large distribution transformers
- Smart grid applications
- Data monitoring available through Modbus and 4-20 mA