5-day In-depth robot programming on RobotStudio
Offline programming in RobotStudio
Offline programming is the best way to maximize return on investment for robot systems. ABB’s simulation and offline programming software, RobotStudio, allows robot programming to be done on a PC in the office without shutting down production.
RobotStudio is built on the ABB VirtualController, an exact copy of the real software that runs your robots in production. This allows very realistic simulations to be performed, using real robot programs and configuration files identical to those used on the shop floor.
In-depth training on virtual robot programming:
• Program robot offline with simulation software, RobotStudio
• Implement offline simulation on actual robot
Offline programming features and tools
• Creating a station
• Creating a system
• Creating the geometries and mechanical unit
• Creating Tool, WorkObject, Targets and Paths
• Programming offline and simulation
• Using Smart Component to simulate the running situation dynamically
• Program with ABB additional option, such as MutiMove, external axis, conveyor tracking
• Applications in RobotStudio. Such as signal analyzer , file transfer, sales tool, screen maker
Hands on offline robot programming practice
• Offline programming of simple applications
Who should attend this course?
• Automation/Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
• No pre-requisites required