Please share your opinions, pictures and interests in power and automation technologies. We would like our social media channels to be a friendly and interesting environment for all to enjoy and participate in.
In order to maintain this environment we've laid down some house rules for all our participants to follow.
This means that from time to time we may remove posts if they don't meet these house rules. We reserve the right to remove content that:
- is considered spam i.e. is unrelated to ABB
- breaches copyright law
- is offensive or abusive i.e. personal attacks on ABB employees, other users or any individual
- disrespectful of others
- contains inappropriate language
- promotes illegal activity
- clearly misrepresents ABB. We will distinguish between constructive argument and smear tactics
- is off topic
- is designed to instigate mindless arguments i.e. trolling
ABB manages its social media channels but the conversation belongs to everyone. Every participant is entitled to their own opinion. Please respect the opinions of others.
We encourage you to take some responsibility for the quality of the conversations in which you're participating. Please help make this an intelligent place for discussion.
ABB isn't affiliated with any social media network. As aparticipant you should be familiar with the networks' privacy and security policies, and understand how your information can be displayed and used throughout the site as well as other third-party sites that may be linked to by the social media networks.