A new rollup package for Protection and control IED manager PCM600 2.6 has been released.
The rollup 20150511 for PCM600 2.6 is delivering:
- Enhancements to make PCM600 ready for upcoming versions of Relion Protection and Control IEDs. Please refer to release notes of upcoming IED versions requesting PCM600 2.6 rollup 20150511 or higher.
- Fixes to further enhance the quality and robustness of PCM600 2.6, addressing the following issues:
- Support for Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) and Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) operating systems
- Export of project configuration was not possible for users with standard access rights if project was created by user with administrator rights
- Counting of dataset attributes in IEC 61850 configuration was incorrect for datasets with similar dataobject names
- Cancelation or interrupt of SCD import could have caused inconsistent SCL data
- Monitoring details in PCM600 plant structure got hidden for disturbance handling functions placed inside composite function blocks
- Connections to deleted functions in composite function blocks were not completely removed
- Position of composite function blocks got changed after closing and opening the application configuration tool
- Reading of configuration from 650 series IEDs was sometimes failing
- Import of XRIO file with 615 5.0 IEDs might have caused errors messages in output window
- Snap to grid function in graphical display editor tool used with 615 series IEDs might cause incorrect placement of symbols
- SSL 3.0 for the FTPS communication between IEDs and PCM600 is no longer used. This with reference to a vulnerability called "POODLE" that affects the SSL protocol 3.0
- Unsuccessful installation of IED documentation package for 670 or 650 series without related IED Connectivity package
- Size of import IED template dialog got enlarged to improve usability when importing IED templates
- Client names in the IEC 61850 configurator disappears if "Windows Classic" theme is used
- GOOSE input signals in the IEC 61850 configurator disappears if "Windows Classic" theme is used
- GOOSE connection was not displayed in IEC 61850 configuration tool after IED configuration migration of the sender IED
- Signals of deleted functions were not correctly removed in the communication management tool
- IED configuration migration report does now highlight the changes which implies user action
- Fixed hardware cards were not indicated as expected in the Hardware tool after configuration migration of 670 series IEDs
This rollup includes also the previously released rollup/hotfixes for PCM600 2.6:
- Hotfix rollup 20140929, release at 2014-09-29
- Hotfix rollup 20140626, released at 2014-06-26
- Hotfix 20140130, released at 2014-04-16
Note: If the previously released hotfix rollup 20140929, hotfix rollup 20140626, or hotfix 20140130 for PCM600 2.6 are already installed, then only the new enhancements and fixes will be applied. If earlier released rollup/hotfixes for PCM600 2.6 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The rollup 20150511 for PCM600 2.6 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.6 Rollup 20150511.exe
We recommend the installation of this Rollup 20150511 when using PCM600 2.6. For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
|Beat Schuetz |
Global Product Manager
Substation Automation Products
|Henry Niveri |