A new rollup package for Protection and control IED manager PCM600 2.6 has been released.
The rollup 20150626 for PCM600 2.6 is delivering:
- Enhancements to make PCM600 ready for upcoming versions of Relion Protection and Control IEDs. Please refer to release notes of upcoming IED versions requesting PCM600 2.6 rollup 20150626 or higher.
This rollup includes also the previously released rollup/hotfixes for PCM600 2.6:
- Hotfix rollup 20150511, released at 2015-05-11
- Hotfix rollup 20140929, release at 2014-09-29
- Hotfix rollup 20140626, released at 2014-06-26
- Hotfix 20140130, released at 2014-04-16
Note: If the previously released hotfix rollup 20150511, 20140929, 20140626, or hotfix 20140130 for PCM600 2.6 are already installed, then only the new enhancements will be applied. If earlier released rollup/hotfixes for PCM600 2.6 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The rollup 20150626 for PCM600 2.6 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.6 Rollup 20150626.exe
We recommend the installation of this Rollup 20150626 when using PCM600 2.6.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
|Beat Schuetz |
Global Product Manager
Substation Automation Products
|Henry Niveri |