A hotfix rollup package for Protection and Control IED manager PCM600 2.8 has been released.
The hotfix rollup 20170621 for PCM600 2.8 is solving following issues:
- Better support for inverted connections during IED Configuration Migration
- Improved SCL file export to make sure Private fields are not rearranged
- Improved robustness of imported IED files in Flexible Product Naming projects
- Better handling of optional IEC 61850 attributes, to improve robustness of GOOSE mapping
- Improved SCL import preview
- Improved robustness of replace of GOOSE RECEIVE block, assigned with different execution order
- Added support for upper case characters in backup files (*.pcma)
- Improved robustness of Connection handling, Undo and Redo in Application Configuration
- Better support for communication protocol comparison in IED Compare
- Improved overall robustness of Flexible Product Naming projects
- Improved handling of composite function block in Signal Matrix
This hotfix rollup includes also the previously released hotfix for PCM600 2.8:
PCM600 2.8 Hotfix 20170320.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix package for PCM600 2.8 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes will be applied. If earlier hotfix for PCM600 2.8 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The hotfix rollup 20170621 for PCM600 2.8 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and ABB Software Library. It contains the following file:
PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20170621.exe
We recommend the installation of this hotfix rollup 20170621 when using PCM600 2.8.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.
Global Product Manager
Grid Automation Products