A hotfix rollup package for Protection and Control IED manager PCM600 2.8 has been released.
The hotfix rollup 20171027 for PCM600 version 2.8 includes improvements and corrections for the following issues:
This hotfix rollup includes also the previously released hotfix for PCM600 2.8:
- Improved configuration validation when migrating pre-configurations.
- Better handling of GOOSE connections in Signal Matrix when working with multiple IEDs simultaneously.
- Improved overall robustness of Flexible Product Naming projects.
- Better error handling on import of CID with following options, Ignore PCM Object Type and Replace unknown IED types with generic IEC 61850 object types.
- Better handling of port configuration information and mapping of Access Point in Flexible Product Naming.
- Improved IED Configuration Migration with configurations including GOOSE.
- Corrected an error which caused default GOOSE Control Block MAC Address and AppID not being always unique.
- Added support for new languages introduced in Windows 10.
PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20170621.exe
PCM600 2.8 Hotfix 20170320.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix package for PCM600 2.8 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes will be applied. If earlier hotfix for PCM600 2.8 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The hotfix rollup 20171027 for PCM600 2.8 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and ABB Software Library. It contains the following file:
PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20171027.exe
We recommend the installation of this hotfix rollup 20171027 when using PCM600 2.8.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.
Global Product Manager