How to join WebEx
How to join Webex: (Recommended browser: Google Chrome)
When it's time, you can join the virtual townhall by following an instructions below
- Go to your Outlook calendar and click on the link of "Event address for attendees"
- Fill in your name and email address (same email when registered), and other required information e.g. event number / access code
- Click "Join now" (it is recommended to join up to 10 minutes before the event start)
- If you have not used WebEx before, you will be asked to install application
- If you don't want to install, please click "run a temporary application" to join meeting immediately
Audio conference setting:
- When first arrive in the event room, please select your audio connection by "Call using computer"
- Or you may go to top menu
- > Communication > Audio and Video connection
- then set up your speaker volume
- In case you lost audio during the session, you may try to select again "Call using computer"
- Every attendees will be mute on entry
- During the session, you can also let us know in the "Chat box" when you're having any trouble with the connection
- If you would like to raise any question, or suggestion, please type in your question in the "Q&A box" and our speaker will give answer in the Q&A Session.
Go to: https://help.webex.com