Tekomar XPERT is the only software solution capable of comparing an engine’s performance with shop trial reference, providing instant advice on how to reduce fuel oil consumption. Not only does this help you to cut costs, it also helps to lower your overall environmental footprint.
Tekomar XPERT closes the missing gap in the SEEMP initiative for monitoring, implementing improvements and reporting the efficiency of engines and propulsion systems. There’s currently no other product on the market that can match Tekomar XPERT.
Most propulsion engine builds are now electronically controlled and feature advanced tuning modes which optimize engine operation at part loads, while more complex layouts include waste heat recovery. In addition to evaluation in normal operation modes, Tekomar XPERT also makes it possible to conduct performance runs across all modes and the complete load range, engine tuning depending. This includes:
- ME engines EGB tuning, incl. linear transition of by-pass valve position
- RT-flex and W-X engines low-load tuning incl. exhaust valve timing
- Waste heat recovery, Turbocharger cut out (flexible or permanently), incl. influence of auxiliary blower operation
- Closed-loop / Auto tuning injection
- Consistent application of advice given in Tekomar XPERT lead to savings of typically about 0.6t/day on 6S50MC-C or 2.4t/day on a 12K90MC-C