Our project managers have anywhere from one to 40-plus years of experience.
Project managers usually start their careers by mastering project planning and scheduling.
As they progress, learning on the job from senior colleagues and form our world-class learning and development programs, they gain new skills and experience in specialized areas. These include:
- Project risk management
- Project contract management
- Project leadership
- Management and communications
For some, the right path is to become a project director and lead our most complex projects. These include:
- High-voltage direct current grids
- Offshore wind farm connections
- Complex automation systems in huge petrochemical plants or refineries