Entry-level employees develop their expertise by providing support at a local level. Typical activities include:
- Factory support for process evaluation
- Defining processes
- Auditing processes for compliance
- Using quality tools and techniques to improve processes
- Coaching and training continuous improvement teams
- Understanding and solving quality issues
With experience, you will advance into positions that require a broader knowledge of the business, interacting with all functions within the company. At this point, you might work with other Q&OpEx specialists from around the world as you lead a multicultural team to optimize complex value chain processes.
Our most senior specialists are internationally recognized contributors within their field. They advise management teams within the company on advanced Q&OpEx techniques and are called in to consult when existing practices are not sufficient to meet customer and operational expectations.