- Multiple panelboard and breaker configurations offer the highest level of configurability for diverse loads.
- Cyberex PowerView monitoring system provides ultimate flexibility for collecting and managing power data with revenue grade accuracy.
- Advanced branch circuit and sub-feed circuit management (optional) provide enhanced power data collection for branch circuits and sub-feed circuits.
- Remote monitoring interfaces to building management system using Modbus and web server.
- Industrial use, long-life, 6.5" color touch-screen LCD with integrated unit status LED ring-light.
- Efficient isolation, copper wound transformers for increased performance and significant reduction of EMI and RFI noise.
- Spacious cable management and landing area simplifies frequent wiring changes and ease of installation.
- Easy maintenance access ensures safe and trouble-free repair in minimum time.
- Compact footprint maximizes valuable floor space.
- ETL listed to both UL 60950-1 and UL 891. Suitable for Installation inside or outside IT–designated spaces.
Cyberex® PowerView monitoring system delivers breakthrough technology
Rely on PowerView's advanced circuit management solutions to monitor and alert your staff of potential problems before they occur. Understanding load profiles is the key to proactively managing your data center distribution system and avoiding unnecessary downtime.
- Branch circuit management (BCM) – Up to (6) 42 circuit panelboards (256 poles)
- Sub-feed circuit management (SFCM) – Up to (65), 3-wire or (60), 4-wire sub-feed breakers
- Communicate valuable system data to Building Management Systems (BMS) or local display.
- Protocols available: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and web server.
Voltage-current (RMS), MIN current, MAX current, kW (power), kVA-load, Power Factor (PF), and Total Harmonic Distribution (THD) are just a few functions.
Over/under current, over/under voltage, over kW, over THD, low PF, and phase loss are just a few of the warnings and alarm functions.