- Integrated SuperSwitch4 DSTS and special distribution ensures reliability and availability of the entire critical power system.
- Patented SuperSwitch algorithm delivers unmatched transfer characteristics.
- Real Time Flux Control™ for Dynamic Inrush Restraint (DIR) minimizes potential transformer inrush and increases system reliably.
- Waveform capture that provides extremely high level of detail for both transfer and non-transfer events.
- Primary DSTS design options with input positioned DSTS offer maximum flexibility.
- Molded-case plug-in style switches for maximum interruption and elimination of nuisance trips.
- Fully-rated, hockey puck style SCRs for increased reliability and high amp operations.
- Software-guided breaker operation eliminates human error.
- 10.4" color, touchscreen HMI with integrated mimic diagram for local system monitoring, configuration, and redundancy.
- Remote access capability for system, event and alarm monitoring.
- Output distribution is in a wide range of configurations including removable or fixed mounted breakers and panels.
- Advanced communications allow access at any time from any location.
- Optional IR Ports.
Integral design provides advanced diagnostics and management of three-tiered power quality. Separate boards are used for each source, while independent drive circuits, with high fault isolation, are used for each phase. Fiber optic communications between the Gate Drive Board improves noise immunity and fault isolation.
Based on loading and power system parameters, SuperSwitch4 can dynamically modify its standard transfer switching algorithm. This technology limits the load inrush current in situations where the switch must make an immediate transfer to preserve load power quality. This breakthrough technology not only restricts the stress on fuses and breakers in the power distribution train, but also minimizes the chance of load interruption. Ultimately, this capability provides the maximum possible power quality of the voltage output for mission critical applications.
SuperSwitch4 is available with waveform capture. The Cyberex waveform capture feature uses digital signal processors and high speed analog to digital converters to simultaneously sample both source voltages and currents. The waveform data is collected in 0.1 millisecond intervals as 12 bit samples to provide an extremely high level of detail.
The SuperSwitch4 is capable of storing 20 waveform capture events for both transfer and non-transfer events. Each measurement contains a total of 10 cycles; 5 cycles prior to the event and 5 cycles after the event. The waveform can be sent via email and imported into an Excel spreadsheet for additional viewing and analysis.
Software-guided Breaker Operation and Bypass
Easy to follow command and indicator lights eliminate the causes of human error.