The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners remain our number one priority and we are working hard to make sure that we minimize the risks related to the spread of COVID-19.
ABB in Australia has therefore adapted following preventive and protective measures:
- We are asking anyone for health and safety reasons, not to enter any ABB premises if you have arrived in Australia from International Travel in the last 14 days (All travellers will need to adhere to the Federal government requirements and self-isolate for 14 days), have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed to the COVID-19 or have a fever and/or flu-like symptoms at the moment. This applies to ABB employees, customers and partners.
- We have implemented travel restrictions in accordance with National and State government requirements.
- We continue to promote good personal hygiene practices and increased disinfecting and cleaning in our manufacturing locations and offices.
- We insist on “social distancing” and therefore ask to limit close personal interactions and have reduced density of staff within common workspaces.
- Based on local government requests to limit exposure levels, we have made appropriate work arrangements and encourage employees to work from home, wherever possible.
The primary goal of these efforts is to keep our people safe, but also secure smooth operations.
We would like to reassure you that we are adapting our operations to the challenges of the current situation to continue to meet our customers’ needs and maintain supply of our products and services considering the extraordinary circumstances caused by COVID-19.
At the same time, we are also striving to help our customers to maintain business continuity and our lines of communications are open. Whenever possible, we are using virtual technologies and methods to ensure that we can stay in touch and support our customers without the need for travel or in-person meetings.
We very much value everyone’s understanding in this matter. We are here to help and support our employees, customers and partners, during these challenging times.
If you have any further questions, please contact your respective sales representative.
ABB in Australia