The introduction of the new VOL-40.5 extends ABB's range of outdoor instrument transformers family. This voltage transformer is the first product designed capable of achieving a voltage maximum of 40.5 kV.
This outdoor dry type transformer is designed for the following applications:
- Revenue metering
- Protection of substations and distribution lines
- Power supply for switching points with distribution automation equipment (reclosers, disconnects or switches)
- Outdoor dry type double pole VT, cast resin insulated
- The insulation levels are 40.5/95/200kV
- Tested according to the latest standards IEC61869-1, IEC 61869-3
- The hydrophobic surface properties of HCEP ensure highly reliable performance in wet or humid environments
For more information, please visit the VOL-40.5 product page to download the catalog.
Instrument transformers and sensors team