Torino, Torino, Italia
- Orario di lavoro
- Tempo indeterminato
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
At ABB, digital transformation is a current reality at many levels. One of the main areas we are investing in as part of this transformation is expanding our Digital Team with new figures, able to grow in our market and to bring innovative skills and dynamic solutions. Your career in ABB will start in a special way: you will be part of a new generation of professionals, with different backgrounds and complementary skills, working on a task force with the goal of conveying a new digital approach to the market. From day one, our onboarding process will allow you to put in practice your abilities and to show your talent, while working on real business cases and engaging stakeholders inside and outside the company. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about digital technology and sales. Everything is converging on the Internet and on digital technologies, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our digital employees' approach and ideas impact our business and our strategy. This means we are looking for someone who wants to be a part of the digital transformation in ABB and able to find creative and dynamic solutions that have a real impact. We can change the World of Sales!
You will be asked to reinterpret sales processes. You will be ready to design new opportunities, both for the growth of the Company and for your personal development as a sales specialist.
You will have a target-based approach to evolving the sales process and customer experience. You will combine the use of off-line touch points and digital tools to establish constant and productive relationships with users, based on ABB values.
You will work closely with the newly established Digital Marketing team (digital and content strategists, community managers, data scientists, and advertisement experts) on mapping customers’ profiles and sales history, to start up sales actions and maximize efficiency of our sales processes. In this role, you will handle products and services such as Web App, e-commerce solutions, digital marketing and marketing automation, carrying out a business action on acquired and potential customers.
The web will be your starting point: analyze trends and market changes and hunt for any relevant insight that can support product evolution, sales and pricing.
You will develop and lead business value-based opportunities within targets assigned to you and you will be responsible for existing and new clients, with a focus on a new sales strategy/approach. This is a team player role that works proactively to drive customer satisfaction and identify new opportunities to deliver superior solutions in a way that also increase profitability. You will manage large-scale complex deals and requests for proposals, demonstrating superior knowledge of the market and building compelling value propositions that differentiate our solutions.
• Drive revenue growth directly as well as leverage multiple distribution channels
• Accurate forecasting, sales metrics and communication; clear concise articulation
• Proven ability to create quality, qualified pipelines that result in sales quickly
• Successful track record in exceeding assigned target commitments
• Leadership of cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding client solutions
• Tradeshow participation and support to generate qualified sales leads
• Provide meaningful insights that influence the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
• Successful history demonstrating complex solution sales and dynamic problem solving skills
• Extremely organized and ability to multi-task; managing multiple sales cycles simultaneously
We are looking for the best candidates for several open positions in our main locations in Italy
(Vittuone, Marostica, Bologna, Firenze, Torino).
Our ABB new generation team helps the local sales organizations and the division to use digital tools to simplify, streamline and transform the way they work. We are looking for a customer-oriented professional with great problem-solving skills and a technical/commercial background, someone with a master’s degree in engineering who is able to recognize and measure the various steps of the selling process. Experience in sales in the industrial sector is a plus.
• You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in Engineering
• You speak fluent English
• You have strong organizational and time management skills
• You have excellent follow-through and attention to detail
• You have strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Social Network, Community platform)
• You have the ability to compare and verify information accurately
• You have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
• You have the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
• You have the ability to solve problems effectively
• You have the ability to produce excellent briefs and to draw up sales offers
• You are creative and able to adapt quickly to change
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills (Italian and English)
• You have a passion for Low Voltage Products
• You have the ability to create an “extensive” network
• You have the ability to listen and react to our client’s needs
More about us
Let’s write the future together.
We are looking for receiving your application via system.
For further information contact Alessia Albergoni, Talent Partner.
Le tue posizioni selezionate
Aggiungi le posizioni alla selezione per rivederle in seguito.
Ti preghiamo di ricordare che la tua shortlist viene salvata localmente e sarà quindi disponibile solo sullo stesso dispositivo su cui è stata salvata
Invia i lavori selezionati alla tua e-mail.
Le posizioni selezionate sono state inviate.
Qualcosa non è andato a buon fine.
Inserire un indirizzo e-mail valido.