The Spot Welding Cabinet offers a modular design of components to meet your specific demands. “One unit fits all”, as the Spot Welding Cabinet can be equipped with options for controlling either pneumatic or electric servo welding guns, whether robot carried or stationary mounted. In addition, the modularity supports options for both AC and MFDC welding with weld controllers delivered from Bosch.
The Spot Welding Cabinet can be delivered with a number of options, such as contactor for weld power, earth fault protection, forced air cooling, etc.The Spot Welding Cabinet is designed for rapid and efficient service and maintenance.
The Spot Welding Cabinet is part of the SpotPack offer.
- Tested and validated before delivery - Minimal customer engineering required and a condition for secure and prompt start of production.
- Modularity - Its modular design allows for changes to the welding application or production layout late in the project.
- Efficient workshop layout - Compact and uniform design minimize floor space usage and the low height enables excellent visibility into the robot cell.
- Optimization of process time - The spot welding software with integrated diagnostics and statistics optimizes process time.
- Common components - Fewer spare parts required as many components can be used in different spot welding applications.