This package includes standard applications for defining User screens, Program editing and Version control, and many more. RobView 5 can also be a components in a larger Cell control HMI, like ABB FlexUI or other.
Modular paint components
To integrate the process into the IRB 5500 FlexPainter, ABB has developed a series of light-weight, compact and modular paint application components. This includes color change valves, 2K mixers, air- and paint regulators and pumps. All components are designed for maximum flow.
New variants with IRB 5500-22 floor mounted and IRB 5500-23 clean-wall rail
The unique design and configuration of the wall mounted FlexPainter IRB 5500-22 has created the largest and most flexible robot working envelope for any paint robot.
It takes two FlexPainter IRB 5500-22s to handle jobs that up until now have required four paint robots. The results are lower cost, both initially and in the long run, faster installation, high uptime and reliability.
The FlexPainter IRB 5500-22 is specifically designed for ABB’s efficient FlexBell Cartridge System (CBS). The loss during color change is close to zero. It is the best solution for non-batch painting and multiple colors.
- Faster return on investment
- Improved reliability of a complete automation system
- Increased flexibility for new processes and new vehicle models
- Reduced size and environmetal impact of robotic paint booths
- Reduced required booth length and width for a robotic paint system
- Reduced air handling volumes for ventilation
- Reduced emissions from booth exhausts
- Reduced machine programming efforts, in time and personnel requirements