5 steps to connect your robot
- Get access to MyABB -> contact us
- Make sure your robot is connected to the internet.
- Retrieve the system-specific code from FlexPendant.
- Log into MyRobot (can be found in MyABB) using your email address defined in your ABB Robot Care Service Agreement
- Enter the system specific code into MyRobot to finalize the controller registration
If your robot controller is an OmniCore™ with Power on Connect functionality enabled, getting your robot connected and unlocking the benefits of ABB Ability™ Connected Services has never been easier.
Power On Connect is an out of the box cellular connectivity concept for all 3G/4G enabled OmniCore™ controllers that allows you to get started in two simple steps:
- One-click consent on the robot Flexpendant to connect your robot
- Register yourself as a user at https://new.abb.com/products/robotics/service/ robot-registration. That is how easy it is to start benefitting from the ABB Ability™ Connected Services